New York City
Verve’s Marketing Manager, Awareness and Engagement plays a key role in design and execution of social, CRM, and events to drive brand awareness and pipeline growth among target prospects and existing clients in the U.S.
WHO WE ARE…
Verve™ uses Movement Science™ to successfully connect brands with their customers across smartphones, digital out-of-home, connected TV, and the many emerging screens of the modern consumer journey. Our proprietary location intelligence, patented technology, premium inventory, and analytics capabilities empower marketers to reach consumers with mobile ad experiences that drive engagement and sales in the digital and physical worlds. A pioneer in mobile marketing, we hire the smartest, most innovative people in the industry and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
YOU ARE… an experienced marketing professional who has demonstrated expertise in managing social channels, orchestrating CRM campaigns, and planning and executing corporate events. You enjoy working on small, multi-disciplinary teams, can work under tight deadlines, and possess killer relationship-building and project management skills. We are seeking someone that can bring new marketing ideas and technologies that improve and evolve our ability to connect with our key audiences. In particular, creating experiences that are engaging and authentic to our brand.
- Own and manage daily activity of Verve’s key social media accounts including content, engagement strategy, and community management.
- Contribute to content development for social campaigns, demand generation activities, and marketing efforts for corporate events.
- Plan and manage CRM efforts including email marketing and webinars.
- Oversee Verve’s event strategy including event prioritization, event goals, event planning, and budget.
- Maximize event impact by leading execution of activities before, during, and after events in partnership with the event organizer, Verve clients, and the Verve Sales team.
- Track and optimize event return on investment in partnership with marketing operations.
- Partner cross-functionally with other marketing team members to ensure strategy and message consistency across all efforts.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with demonstrated expertise in social media, lead gen/CRM, and event planning.
- Demonstrated expertise in social media strategy and campaign management.
- Ability to collaborate, think strategically and develop key messaging/positioning.
- The mindset of a flexible, cross-functional team player energized by working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, often ambiguous environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, development, and delivery skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities to lead and/or manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Interested? Send a resume and cover letter!