New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Carlsbad
The individual in this position will help our regional team expand coverage, deepen existing relationships, and drive business partnerships with major media agencies and Fortune 100 clients. They will develop detailed location-informed marketing programs in partnership with clients and leverage their business relationships to break new ground and increase sales within their designated region.
WHO WE ARE…
Verve™ uses Movement Science™ to successfully connect brands with their customers across smartphones, digital out-of-home, connected TV, and the many emerging screens of the modern consumer journey. Our proprietary location intelligence, patented technology, premium inventory, and analytics capabilities empower marketers to reach consumers with mobile ad experiences that drive engagement and sales in the digital and physical worlds. A pioneer in mobile marketing, we hire the smartest, most innovative people in the industry and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
YOU ARE… a proven leader in digital media and a highly motivated team player who is passionate about creating a culture of imaginative, client-focused selling. Your hunger drives you to establish relationships rooted in trust and shared success with high-level decision-makers across both agencies and brands. Revenue targets aren’t just met, they’re crushed because you’re resourceful and organized in managing a pipeline with multiple prospects, proposals, and deadlines. If this sounds like you, you’ll love growing with us.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new and existing clients.
- Develop close relationships with high-level prospects and clients in which you become the trusted partner they rely on to optimize their advertising investments.
- Generate bottom-up business plans to define strategies and tactics.
- Develop a keen understanding of Verve’s product suite and roadmap of technology developments.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
- Utilize Salesforce to keep pipeline and opportunities meticulously up-to-date.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2+ years of experience in direct media sales, preferably in mobile.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding individual revenue targets in past positions.
- Proven experience calling on clients directly as well as with their agencies to maximize partnership potential.
- A broad range of existing relationships and contacts with agencies and advertisers or the ability to create them.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment.
- The capacity to perform independently and proactively while working on a team.
- Deep knowledge of the mobile and data landscape, a POV on its growth, and a commitment to advance Verve’s leadership strategies within the marketplace.
- Strong understanding of the DSP and SSP ecosystem.
- A diligent, creative, and confident work ethic.
Interested? Send a resume and cover letter!